Here’s the process that I use to create meme text in Photoshop:
1. Click the text tool icon
2. Add the meme text to your photo by creating a text layer (use the Impact font).
3. Set your text color (i.e. white or black depending on what you want your meme text color to look like).
4. Either Double click on the newly created text layer, or right-click the layer and select Blending Options
5. Enable the Outer Glow checkbox in the Blending Options menu
6. In the Outer Glow Structure settings, change the Blend Mode to Normal
7. In the Outer Glow Structure settings, change the Opacity to 100%, and either set the color to black (if your text is white) or white (if your text is black).
8. In the Outer Glow Elements settings, set the Spread to around 92%
9. In the Outer Glow Elements settings, set the Size appropriately (try around 12 px)
10. Make sure your text is the right size. In some cases, you’ll have to make your text much larger
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /var/www/jaymathew.com/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /var/www/jaymathew.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18